The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) investments from 2021 till 2025. This research report also provides post COVID-19 impact analysis of the Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) industry.
Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) market is growing at a CAGR of 15.88% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Amerden Inc., Swisslog Holding AG, SSI Schaefer Systems International DWC LLC, KUKA AG, Jungheinrich AG, Murata Machinery, Lts., Dematic Corp., Toyota Material Handling International AB, John Bean Technologies (JBT) Corporation, ABB Ltd
(Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Industry News And Developments:
– April 2020 – Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. developed a FORTELION 24V Battery Module that is ideal for industrial equipment requiring high output, such as automated guided vehicles and robots. This module is equipped with “FORTELION,” a proprietary lithium-ion secondary battery, which uses olivine-type lithium iron phosphate as the cathode material and combines long life with an exceptionally high level of safety.
– October 2019 – Sauer Polymertechnik, a manufacturer of plastic packaging and hollow parts, announced that Jungheinrich AG is implementing a logistics systems at its production site located at Fritztal, Germany. The order has an automated guided vehicle system (AGV) and eleven of Jungheinrich’s automated trucks ERC 213a, which will take care of material flow between production and a high-bay warehouse.
Scope of the Report
– The pharmaceutical industry is another prominent adopter of automation in its manufacturing space, as it is one of the highly regulated industries in the EU region. For instance, Hoffmann-La Roche AG, a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, implemented Industry 4.0 for storage and picking of medications in its cold storage logistics facility at Roche’s Kaiseraugst location.
Key Market Trends
Food and Beverages is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The food and beverage industries are significantly adopting AGVs, as these spaces are highly regulated for maintaining hygiene and safety. Europe is home to one of the most abundant food and beverage industries in the world. According to FoodDrink Europe, in 2019, the sector accounted for EUR 1,192 billion and was the largest manufacturing sector in the EU region. With over 286,000 food and beverage companies operating in the region, food and beverage are among the fastest-growing end-use industries in Europe.
– According to Eurostat, almost 14.6% of household expenditure is spent on food and beverages and is expected to increase further over the forecast period. According to SACE (State-controlled Export Credit Agency), Italy’s food exports are expected to increase by 5% per year on average through 2019, surpassing every other sector, supported by robust expansion in countries such as China. As the domestic demand is on the downside and most of the food business owners are small families in the country, such opportunities are expected to increase production in the region and thus the scope of automation.
United Kingdom is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– Throughout the United Kingdom and Europe, political, economic, and technological developments are affecting the manufacturing industry’s growth proportionally. Although the BREXIT vote sent shockwaves across all sectors, the manufacturing industry remained positive. Also, the predicted labor shortage is strengthening the case for logistics automation, as firms seek to make their operations less labor-intensive. High demand and opportunities for the market’s growth invoked optimism among the automated logistics suppliers.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Europe Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687