Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
The report titled Europe and Latin America Gamification Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
(Special Offer: Available up-to 20% Discount for a Limited Time Only)
Europe and Latin America Gamification Market are expected to register a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period 2020 to 2025
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies operating in the Global Europe and Latin America Gamification market profiled in the report: Young Targets GmbH, Growth Engineering Ltd., Gamifier, Inc., 3radical Limited, CUT-E GMBH (AON, PLC), Gamehill, MMD Games, BrandNewGame, Mindonsite SA, Bluerabbit Edu, S.A.P.I. de C.V., Matifac, Senac Brasil
Key Market Trends
Smartphones Adoption to Drive the Market Growth
– Europe commands a significant penetration rate of smartphones and mobile subscriptions, which is influencing the demand for gaming solutions. According to Ericsson, during Q3 2019, the smartphone subscriptions in Western Europe, and Central and Eastern Europe stood at 390 million and 350 million respectively; these numbers are expected to reach 490 million and 500 million by 2025 with the advent of 5G.
– Increasing penetration of smartphones and mobile gaming is further augmenting the demand for gamified solutions in various industries. In healthcare, Sea Hero Quest, a mobile game, is used to collect data for the detection of dementia at an early stage.
– A high level of smartphone penetration in the European region is one of the key reasons for the faster adoption of gamification. According to the GSM Association Mobile Economy Europe Report 2018, the number of unique mobile subscribers is set to grow from 465 million in 2017 to 481 million in 2025. At this number, the penetration rate will be 88% of the total population.
– September 2019 – Gamifier, Inc. partnered with Hubspot Inc. for its CRM platform, which is one of the best software to help to manage the relationship with customers, save time, and get better results from a sales team. The Gamification system automatically rewards the salesperson for each action taken on Hubspot CRM.
– March 2019 – Diginext presented its latest virtual training and turnkey operator support solutions at Laval Virtual 2019, which may help businesses reduce production costs and increase operational efficiency.
Regional Analysis For Europe and Latin America Gamification Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Europe and Latin America Gamification Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Europe and Latin America Gamification market.
-Europe and Latin America Gamification market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Europe and Latin America Gamification market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Europe and Latin America Gamification market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Europe and Latin America Gamification market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Europe and Latin America Gamification market.
Europe and Latin America Gamification Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Europe and Latin America Gamification Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Purchase Report :
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12