Global Enterprise Firewall Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Enterprise Firewall Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Enterprise Firewall.
The Enterprise Firewall Market was valued at USD 8.90 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 15.24 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.44% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
– Enterprise firewalls are the basic unit of network security. They examine the flow of inbound and outbound data packets in an enterprise network against a set of predefined values to detect any malicious activity in the network.
– With the emergence of cloud technology, firewalls are now being deployed which offers a bundled solution that ensures availability of firewall on any device, addresses any traffic workload and enforces similar policies across the organization.
– According to the Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC), in the US in 2017, the commercial networks witnessed 1013 breaches exposing more than 166 million records out of which 98% belonged to various organizations operating in the business sector.
– The increasing demand for network security, especially in the manufacturing sector is primarily due to the rapid adoption of Industry 4.0 policies, also IoT applications are expected to create a huge demand for enterprise firewall systems.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Enterprise Firewall Market are Fortinet Inc., Palo Alto Networks, McAfee (Intel Security Group), Dell Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., The Hewlett-Packard Company, Juniper Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, Huawei Technologies Inc., Sophos Group plc., Netasq SA, WatchGuard Technologies, SonicWall Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2018 – Palo Alto Networks acquired Evident.io, a pioneer and leader in public cloud services infrastructure protection. For Palo Alto Networks. The transaction will extend the leadership of Palo Alto Network in cloud security and will help in customizing the holistic cloud offering to address the critical security needs of today’s enterprise customers as they adopt the cloud.
– February 2018 – Fortinet introduced a new series of Firewalls, which are touted to be the industry’s fastest 100 Gbps+ firewalls. Increase in multi-cloud networks and the traffic rise has security speed and scale.
Key Market Trends:
Cloud Services to have High Growth Rate
– Cloud computing is increasing day by day, owing to the flexible work environment, data distribution and efficient data storage that cloud computing provides is unmatched by any other traditional computing and data storage systems.
– Consequently, numerous companies are heading towards cloud computing, placing their data and communications in the cloud. Security issues is one of the most important factor hampering the growth of cloud adoption.
– Furthermore, cloud computing is estimated to grow at a robust rate during the forecast period. The increased adoption of cloud-based software has provided a number of benefits for companies from various industries, including the ability to use software from any device, either through a native app or through a browser. the growth of cloud computing is directly driving the growth of the enterprise firewall market as without a security layer, valuable data of the organizations are at stake as data breaches are increasing.
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share
– The North American region currently has the highest market share, due to the high preference of businesses for security, and continuous adoption of high performing network security solutions by organizations.
– Cloud solutions are playing a vital role in propelling the growth of enterprise firewall in this region, due to its attributes that include cost-effectiveness, automatic integrations, minimum IT investment, and easy accessibility.
– The latest technological breakthroughs have also assisted the advancement of the enterprise firewall market. These advancements can make the overall processes more efficient and can significantly improve accuracy in numerous applications. There have been a series of new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions in the North American region to take advantage of this opportunity.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Enterprise Firewall Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Enterprise Firewall Market
– Changing the Enterprise Firewall market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Enterprise Firewall market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Enterprise Firewall Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Enterprise Firewall Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Enterprise Firewall industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687