Endpoint Detection and Response Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on in-depth research on the development environment, Market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Endpoint Detection and Response Market on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2021. This is a latest report, covering the Post COVID-19 impact on the market. The pandemic of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected every aspect of life globally. This has brought along several changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact is covered in the report. It offers critical information pertaining to the current and future growth of the market.
The endpoint detection and response (EDR) market is expected to reach USD 3,443.64 million by 2024, with a CAGR of 22.97%, during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail an Up-to 20% discount on this report)
Request a Sample Report:
– May 2019 – SolarWinds announced that it has expanded its security portfolio with SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response through its partnership with SentinelOne, the autonomous endpoint protection company. It is designed to help MSPs prevent, detect, and respond to the latest threats to customer endpoints with patented Behavioral AI.
– March 2019 – Microsoft launched Microsoft 365 advanced endpoint security solution for macOS. The initial launch involves a limited public preview and a new user interface meant to provide Mac users with the same experience currently available to Windows 10 users.
– There have been rising cases of enterprise endpoints attacks globally. Lately, in April 2019, Amnesty International’s Hong Kong office has been hit by a years-long cyberattack from hackers with known links to the Chinese government. In the same month, medical billing service provider Doctors Management Service suffered a ransomware attack compromising patients data from a number of its clients. These kind of incidents are leading to an emerging demand for incident response services.
– High proliferation of IoT and smart devices will lead to more data breaches. According to GSMA, total IoT connections in 2017 were 7.5 billion and is expected to be 25.1 billion by the end of 2025. This will cause a rise in demand of EDR tools.
– According to ESG, more than half of organizations face a shortage of cybersecurity skills and staffing. The cyber analyst has to examine the trends and suggest solutions to the enterprise to mitigate future risks. Sometimes there is a flood of alerts which the analyst is incapable of handling.
Scope of the Report
After the attacker compromises an endpoint, they laterally spread (East-West Movement or Lateral Movement) to other systems and accounts until they reach their primary objective. Protecting against every endpoint threat is impossible: hence, organizations are shifting their focus to fast detection and response through an EDR service. Once a threat is validated, these solutions take immediate action to contain the compromised endpoint(s), resolve the threat, and protect endpoints against future similar attacks.
Key Market Trends
Data Breaches in Healthcare Industry to Drive the Need for EDR Solutions
– In 2018, the healthcare industry continued to be plagued by data breaches involving sensitive patient information, according to 2019 Breach Barometer Annual Report by Protenus.
– The largest breach reported in 2018 was the result of hacking of a business associate. It involved a North Carolina-based health system vendor that had its patient information accessed by an unauthorized party. Hackers gained access to patient information over the course of a week, affecting 2.65M patient records.
– For 2019, the largest data breach incident was reported by Navicent Health in March. It was a phishing attack in which the records of 278,016 patients were potentially accessed and copied by the attackers. A similarly sized data breach was reported by ZOLL Services, which impacted 277,319 individuals.
– As per HIPAA’s Data Breach Report, healthcare data breaches continued to be reported at a rate of one a day in March 2019,
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– According to IBEF, Indias IT & ITeS industry grew to USD 181 billion in 2018-2019. According to data released by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), the computer software and hardware sector in India attracted cumulative Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows worth US$ 35.82 billion between April 2000 to December 2018. This calls for an increased demand for endpoint detection and response tools as the manufacture of hardware is set to increase.
– Moreover, growing technological innovations in China and Japan results in the growth of EDR market. According to Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), Computers and IT, terminal production in February 2019 was worth 95,371 million yen as compared to 85,564 million yen in January 2019.
– According to GSMA, the fastest growth of IoT connections is in Asia-Pacific from 2.8 billion in 2017 to 8.1 billion in 2025. Owing to all these factors, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
The Main objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Endpoint Detection and Response status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Endpoint Detection and Response development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
Get Flat 20% Discount of this Report:
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report’s an invaluable resource for industry executives, Marketing, Sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Table of Contents: –
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Overview
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Competitions by Manufacturers
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Capacities, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Productions, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Analyses by Application
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
- Endpoint Detection and Response Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analyses, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Endpoint Detection and Response Market Forecast
- Research Findings and Conclusion
Furthermore, this study will help to solve the following issues:
- Cyclical Dynamics-Report foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches.
- Identifying key cannibalizes– Strong substitute of a product or service is the most prominent threat. Report includes key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring market research. This helps in aligning new product development/launch strategies in advance.
- Spotting emerging trends– Report helps to spot upcoming hot market trends. Report also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend.
- Interrelated opportunities–This report will allow to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better.
For More Information on This Report, Please Visit:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
If you have any special requirements, please Contact our Sales Team (email@example.com).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687