Global Electric Toothbrush Market Research Report provides detailed analysis of Growth Factors of the market as well as it gives analysis of the Market size, Latest trends, SWOT Analysis by Regions and Forecasted market research data until 2027. The Global Electric Toothbrush market report has studied key opportunities in the market and influencing factor which is useful to the business. The report also maps the qualitative and quantitative impact of various market factors like macro-economic indicators, PPP, Epidemiological data, Insurance scenario and patent and IP information, Government Policies and business regulations along with market attractiveness as per segments.
Global electric toothbrush market is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.88% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
Get Sample Copy Of This Report + All Related Graphs (Covid-19 Update):
The 100 Pages report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Electric Toothbrush Market: The Procter & Gamble Company, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., FOREO, Panasonic Corporation, Lion Corporation, SONIC Chic, Den-Mat Holdings LLC, Dr Fresh Inc.
Global Electric Toothbrush Market Overview:
– The market has witnessed significant growth owing to a rise in dental problems and awareness regarding dental hygiene are the major factors driving the market growth during the study period. Moreover, the rise in disposable income of consumers particularly in developing economies such as China and India coupled with manufacturers’ focus to develop innovative products such as smart electric toothbrushes etc., with enhanced benefits are the major factors anticipated to drive the market growth in the coming years.
– Additionally, major players operating in the market are taking launching campaigns to educate and to raise awareness of dental care among the people. Furthermore, various associations such as the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) are taking up initiatives and starting awareness programs related to good oral care. Such factors are anticipated to drive the market growth during the study period.
Deterring Oral Health Among Population Globally
The rapidly changing lifestyles and improper diets, including sugar-rich diets and the increased consumption of alcohol and tobacco, have made oral health one of the major public health problems in almost every part of the world. Moreover, consumers across the world have started to pay immense attention to maintain their oral health, which led to an increase in the demand for electric toothbrush, worldwide. Some of the factors that influence the choice of the electric toothbrushes from the customers point of view are perceived performance, brand awareness, product attributes, the credibility of the company, and availability of product information.
Europe Holds a Major Share in the Market
Europe has experienced a growing prevalence of oral and dental problems owing to the rise in the percentage of geriatric population which is anticipated to drive the market growth during the study period. The tooth decay among children with an age group of 6 years varies from 20% to 90% while in age group of 65-74 years, the prevalence of people having lost all their natural teeth ranges from about 20% to 50% across various countries in the European region according to WHO.?Moreover, consumers are highly focused on taking good care of their dental health and hygiene, and manufacturers continue to develop new products that address consumer dental requirements in terms of cleaning and whitening driving the market growth in the country.
Global electric toothbrush market is concentrated with the presence of prominent players are competing to gain market share.?Koninklijke Philips N.V., Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Panasonic, etc., are some of the prominent players in the global market. Companies are investing in product development and expanding the distribution channels?in order to gain a competitive edge in the market.
With tables and figures helping analyze Global Electric Toothbrush Industry, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Industry.
For more information click the link below:
Reasons To Invest:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides changing trends, driving factors and restraints of Global Electric Toothbrush market
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the Global Electric Toothbrush market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps to make wide business decisions by having complete insights of Global Electric Toothbrush market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Customization Of The Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
If you have any questions about any of our “Global Electric Toothbrush market report” or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of Global Electric Toothbrush market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Head of Sales Operations
Market Insights Reports
Tel: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.