The Educational Robot Market research report offers qualitative and quantitative insights in relation to industry growth rate, market segmentation, Educational Robot market size, demand and revenue. The current trends that are expected to influence the future prospects of the Educational Robot market are analyzed in the report. The report further investigates and assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
The educational robot market is expected to register a CAGR of 16% over the forecast period (2021- 2026).
Get Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Educational Robot Market are SoftBank Robotics, Robotis, Hanson Robotics Limited, Sanbot Innovation Technology Ltd, Probotics America, Wonder Workshop Inc., Aisoy Robotics, Blue Frog Robotics, Robobuilder Co. Ltd, Adele Robots, UBTECH Robotics Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– Feb 2020 – Hanson Robotics Limited one of the prominent players in the market completed 4 years of their most prominent and revolutionary Consumer Robot – Sophia.
– Jan 2020– DOBOT,showcased a wealth of problem-based AI learning robotics pedagogies for K12 classrooms at BETT 2020, ExCel London. At BETT Hall SM24, visitors are welcomed to experience firsthand DOBOT’s latest products including Magician Lite, DOBOT users long-time favorite the multi-functional DOBOT magician.
Humanoid Robots are Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Studies have shown that the teaching processes, that incorporates robotic-based engagement methods, can approach the effectiveness of a human tutor. Not only have these socially-engaging robots are used in education, but also as a weight-loss coach, play partners, and a companion.
– Moreover, robots can be updated with various current knowledge and teaching methods. Apart from an initial investment, they don’t require much more than electricity to run and are cost-effective. These features add up to their appeal as teachers and are expected to drive the demand during the forecast period.
– Since the use of humanoids as a teacher has received a positive response in the education segment, the market is poised to gain investments in the upcoming years. The humanoid Pepper from Softbank Robotics, has already witnessed widespread adoption among the education segment and is expected to witness much more adoption in the near future.
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Educational Robot market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The market research report offers an analytical and exploratory analysis of the Educational Robot market:
-An overall analysis of industry trends
-Global Educational Robot market overview
-Major commercial developments in the Educational Robot industry
-Detailed information about drivers, opportunities, and restraints of the Educational Robot market
-Positioning of major market participants in the Educational Robot industry
-Competitive Landscape and analysis regarding Educational Robot market and key product segments of a market
-Key market trends and future growth prospects of the Educational Robot market
Browse Full Report at:
Furthermore, this study will help our clients solve the following issues:
Cyclical dynamics – We foresee dynamics of industries by using core analytical and unconventional market research approaches. Our clients use insights provided by us to maneuver themselves through market uncertainties and interferences.
Identifying key cannibalizes – Strong substitute of a product or service is the most important threat. Our clients can identify key cannibalizes of a market, by procuring our research. This helps them in aligning their new product development/launch strategies in advance.
Spotting emerging trends – The report help clients to spot upcoming hot market trends. We also track possible impact and disruptions which a market would witness by a particular emerging trend. Our proactive analysis help clients to have early mover advantage.
Interrelated opportunities – This report will allow clients to make decisions based on data, thereby increasing the chances that the strategies will perform better if not best in real world.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Fee 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.