Edge Computing Market – Growth, Trends, Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Edge Computing Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global edge computing market was valued at USD 1,756.5 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 8,294.5 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 29.4% over the forecast period.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Edge Computing Market are Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC (Coral), Foghorn Systems, Huawei Technologies Co. Limited, Cisco Systems Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Juniper Networks, Dell EMC, Altran Group (Aricent), EdgeIQ (MachineShop Inc.), ADLINK Technology Inc., General Electric Company, Amazon Web Services Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2020 – Google Cloud and AT&T announced a collaboration to help enterprises take advantage of Google Cloud’s technologies and capabilities using AT&T network connectivity at the edge, including 5G. These edge computing solutions will be powered by AT&T’s network and will utilize Google Cloud’s core capabilities in Kubernetes, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). By bringing Google Cloud compute and capabilities to the edge, businesses can achieve the goal of proximity to the customers._
– March 2020 – Microsoft announced the acquisition of Affirmed Networks, which is a Startup that offers fully virtualized cloud-native mobile network solutions. Microsoft wants to integrate Affirmed Networks technology into Microsoft Azure to let the telecommunications industry deploy and maintain 5G networks via Azure Edge Zones, which is a newly developed solution based on edge computing.
Key Market Trends:
BFSI to be the Prominent Industry to Adopt Edge Computing Solutions
– The financial and banking industry is expected to show a significant adoption of edge computing solutions owing to the increasing adoption of digital and mobile banking initiatives. Also, the adoption of blockchain technology in the industry and mobile payments are certain factors further fueling the demand for edge computing in the industry.
– Effortless and seamless digital payment methods with maximum security and processing speeds act as key elements for enhancing the digital banking experience. As a result, several banks are deploying payment apps and services compatible with smart mobile devices._For instance, the Barclays bank has adopted several technology advancements by supporting payment through smartwatches, such as Apple Watch and Fitbit, through its bPay.
– Mobile applications and mobile payments are other great sources of demand for edge computing in the financial and banking industry. Increasing support from third-party applications and a wide choice of banking applications that engage several customers through loyalty management programs are increasing mobile payment traffic in the urban regions.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Edge Computing market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Edge Computing market.
– Edge Computing market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Edge Computing market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Edge Computing market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Edge Computing market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Edge Computing Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.