The upcoming weekly patch will fix different visual bugs and removes the exploit where players drove vehicles into the water to shoot other people inside the water, who then were unable to defend themselves.
The original patch notes read as the following:
Today we look at what we have changed and fixed in this, our 16th weekly patch.
This patch will be deployed to the Test Servers on Wednesday, July 12, and if everything is stable, to the Live Servers on Thursday.
Early Access – Week 16 – Patch Notes
- Optimized Care Package airplane
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed an issue where the starting airplane became immobile in sky at the very start of a round
- Fixed inventory display issue on 4:3 resolution
- You can always spectate your teammate’s screen in color now
- You can no longer fire weapons in a vehicle from underwater
- Fixed an issue when you could not pick up mags from some areas of the lobby (starting island)
- You no longer have to press the F key to pass through doors destroyed by grenades or Red Zone bombs
- Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won’t be zooming in when revived
- Fixed an issue when grenades were not available to throw periodically
- Fixed an issue of armed weapon not getting displayed on HUD UI, when switching weapons with number keys while having inventory open
See you in-game,