The Global Digital Assurance Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
Digital Assurance Market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period, 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Digital Assurance Market: Atos SE, Capgemini SE, Micro Focus, TATA Consultancy Services Limited, and Cigniti Technologies.
Industry News and Updates:
– April 2020: Micro Focus announced that its partnering with its Alliance partner Wipro Limited. Both companies have aligned their solutions to help the customer business continuity amidst the COVID-19 epidemic. The services include Digital Assurance as a Service, Agile Anywhere for Seamless Software Delivery, Monitor Connectivity, and Virtual Desk BCP.
– June 2020: Atos SE announced its agreement to acquire Paladion, a US-based global provider of managed security services. The company aims to strengthen and further leverage its portfolio of global cybersecurity services, including security testing and network testing. Further, the company also states that this acquisition would benefit its growth in evolving markets and allow it to globally deliver services at competitive costs.
Key Market Trends
Healthcare sector is expected to register significant growth
– The global pandemic COVID-19 spreading across the world, led by growing health concerns and implementing the stay-at-home policy has effectively impacted the world of digital health. Also, there has been a trend in the growth of mobile healthcare applications in the market. For instance, In March 2020, the Indian government introduced the “AROGYASETU” mobile app to create awareness against the virus.
– Similarly, there is also growth in the number of avid users of these healthcare apps. There is evolving competition in the digital health application market. Hence businesses, to stand out at the top of the list with high FRD, are required to develop bug-free, easy to use software applications to maintain their competitive position. This instance showcases a positive outlook of the market and is expected to increase digital assurance adoption.
– For instance, In most cases, the boomer population has been the end-users of these applications. The organizations need to test the user interface (UX testing) of the application and make it patient-centric and doesn’t involve any complexities. Further, as the users are likely to input critical health data into the applications its mandates the organizations to implement strict and secure authorization accessibility and perform security testing to help prevent the data breaches.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Digital Assurance market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
Americas to Hold Significant Market Share
– The Asia Pacific is expected to register significant growth majoring owing to the economies in the region that hold the tremendous potential to grow towards the digital transformation. Each economy, including China, India, and Japan, among others, has developed a niche market for themselves towards specific ICT segments. The region is home to a few of the market players, including TCS, Hexaware, and Maveric Systems, among others.
– As the region has been moving towards the digital future, COVID-19 has created greater urgency towards it with instances such as workspaces, customer, and partner interaction been moved online. With growing transformation, quality assurance also needs to balance multiple conflicting priorities. These include the need to support the rapidly changing technology landscape and the requirement for greater speed deliver both while ensuring omnichannel experiences for the users.
– Additionally, emerging economies such as India embrace the digital transformation led by government initiatives and technological vendor investments. For instance, In June 2020, Google Inc parent company Alphabet announced an Investment fund of USD 10 billion through an entity called India Digitization Fund towards building India-specific use cases and providing support to Indian companies towards the digital transformation. Google further indicated the development of a low-cost OS that would run 5G services. These instances are set to leverage the adoption of digital assurances in the region.
This Digital Assurance Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687