Deception Technology Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 – 2025)
The Deception Technology Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The deception technology market was valued at USD 1.19 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 2.48 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 13.3% over the forecast period, 2020 – 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Deception Technology Market are Illusive Networks Ltd, TrapX Security Inc., Smokescreen Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Attivo Networks Inc., Rapid7 LLC, Ridgeback Network Defense Inc., GuardiCore Ltd, Acalvio Technologies Inc., CounterCraft SL, CyberTrap Software GmbH, Fidelis Cybersecurity Inc. (Skyview Capital LLC), LogRhythm Inc., WatchGuard Technologies Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2020 – Attivo Networks and Seminole State College of Florida announced a joint initiative aimed at closing the global cybersecurity skills gap. Beginning Fall 2020, Seminole State College would be among the first institutions of higher education in the United States to incorporate threat deception instruction into the cybersecurity specialization component of its associate and bachelor’s degree programs in Information Systems Technology.
– February 2020 – GuardiCore announced several new capabilities in its Guardicore Centra Security Platform designed to help security architects visualize, segment, and protect cloud-native applications, while further simplifying the process for reducing risk to mission-critical business applications through segmentation. The company expanded its Centra Security Platform.
Key Market Trends:
Government Sector to Witness Significant Market Growth
– Deception technology offers government entities the foundation for an active defense that provides early and accurate detection of in-network threats and the ability to respond to them quickly and decisively. Recognizing the importance of deploying deception to protect critical information, the National Institute of Standards and Technology has included it in drafts of SP 800-160 and 800-171b.
– The rise of advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks in government is expected to create opportunities for the market studied over the forecast period. For instance, a prominent attack was code-named, Deep Panda, and compromised over 4 million US personnel records, which may have included details about secret service staff. Deep Panda is an APT attack against the US Government’s Office of Personnel Management, probably originating from China.
– The increasing investments from the government or related regulatory bodies to further prevent the cybercrime onslaught is expected to boost the adoption of the deception technologies over the forecast period. In April 2019, the NPCC National Cybercrime Program announced a multi-million-pound investment from the UK Government, which states that every police force in England and Wales would have a dedicated cybercrime unit in place.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Deception Technology market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Deception Technology market.
– Deception Technology market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Deception Technology market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Deception Technology market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Deception Technology market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Deception Technology Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.