Global Data Masking Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Data Masking Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Data Masking.
The Data Masking Market was valued at USD 483.90 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1044.93 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 13.69% over the forecast period 2020- 2025.
– Moreover, the enhancement in IT infrastructure, increasing cyber-attacks, which is a serious concern for the enterprises, and surge in the expenditure for safety and security for private and confidential data have further increased the demand for data masking making companies to invest in technologies that enable data masking.
– For instance, in April 2018, Informatica announced AI-driven data privacy and protection solution that helped customers discover new and existing data assets, identify data proliferation, analyze data risk across the enterprise, and determine an effective course of remediation through risk simulation.
– Furthermore, increasing awareness has attributed to the continuous emphasis of companies to upgrade customer service. This is one of the major factors driving the adoption of data masking solutions.
– However, there is a dearth of the professional technicians who can handle the software because of technical complexities, which is creating a temporary hindrance for this industry.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Data Masking Market are IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Informatica LLC, Delphix Corp., Civitas Solutions ( Mentis), Innovative Routines International Inc., Solix Technologies Inc, Imperva Inc., Red Gate Software Ltd, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2019 – Informatica acquired AllSight an AI-enabled customer insights startup. With the AllSight acquisition, Informatica accelerated its data hub strategy. Using a data hub for customer engagement, enterprises can create a relationship between master, transaction, interaction, and reference data to discover rich, personalized behavioral insights. These insights can be used across the enterprise to connect omnichannel customer interactions in real time and ensure the delivery of the next best action. The new solution automates and simplifies profile and relationship unification, and scales AI across transactions and interactions in structured and unstructured data sources.
Key Market Trends:
The Healthcare Industry to Witness a Significant Growth
– The healthcare industry is one of the industries, which was impacted badly by the data breaching in 2018. According to Gemalto, healthcare industry continues to lead in the number of incidents (27%).
– The healthcare industry uses information technology, to support both doctors and patients and to improve the delivery of healthcare services. The use of electronic health record (EHR), where patient information, including protected health information, is stored, is widely used in the healthcare industry. Moreover, hospital administrative and financial staff uses a myriad of other applications to monitor hospital performance, in terms of financial efficiency and treatment success rates. In addition to that, patients use lots of different apps to communicate with doctors via mobile and wireless technologies.
– One of the largest healthcare data breaches reported so far in 2018 was Morrisville, NC-based AccuDoc Solutions, a billing company that operates the online payment system, discovered that some of its databases had been compromised between September 22 and September 29, 2018.
– Such incidents have created a path for data masking market, where the need for data security is vital. This has created a way for the data masking making necessary for the healthcare industry to implement data masking to avoid further loss.
Asia-Pacific to Have the Fastest Growth Rate
– Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a higher growth rate, when compared to other regions because of the developing countries, such as India and China, which are the two biggest economies of the world.
– Currently, these two countries are growing at a faster pace and many developmental activities are being done here for setting up of new manufacturing industries and new product launches. All these activities are contributing to big data. Lots of data are being stored on a daily basis which is very crucial. The rapid digitization among developing countries, such as India, China, and Singapore, has resulted in the production of the bulk of unstructured data.
– The flow of data in these regions has witnessed rapid growth, due to the adoption of IoT and remote sensors across many industries, which further expected to increase the market growth of data masking technology over the forecasted period. The need for solutions to avoid frauds is fueling the growth of data masking technology in Asia-Pacific.
– Owing to this, governments across countries in the region have taken several measures to promote the data security. For instance, in India, the need for data masking is strongly supported by the government. In July 2018, “Personal Data Protection Bill, 2018” was released that notes that the right to privacy is a fundamental right.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Data Masking Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Data Masking Market
– Changing the Data Masking market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Data Masking market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Data Masking Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Data Masking Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Data Masking industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687