Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Customer Experience Management Market in its latest report titled, “Customer Experience Management Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2020 – 2025)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The customer experience management market expected to register a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period 2020-2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Customer Experience Management Market 2021 before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Global Customer Experience Management Market: Adobe, Oracle, SAP, IBM, Avaya Inc., and Verint Systems Inc.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2020 – Adobe launched the Digital Economy Index, the first real-time barometer of the digital economy, to analyze trillions of online transactions across 100 million products in 18 categories. It reflects consumers’ desire to purchase products in the future. It is powered by Adobe Analytics and based on a new digital consumer shopping basket measuring the scale of online goods and services. It has also protected many businesses during the pandemic outbreak COVID-19, as it helped many companies become digital.
– February 2020 – Verint System Inc. partnered with Adobe to support more personalized customer journeys by combining experience data from the Verint Experience Cloud along with data from the Adobe Experience Platform. Organizations can leverage customer experience data seamlessly to automate the process of predicting and acting on experienced drivers, the key to anticipating, and meeting customer needs. Companies can now automate and take action on real-time insights across every level of the organization to drive meaningful outcomes, prioritizing improvements based on desired impacts.
Key Market Trends
Travel and Transportation are Expected to Witness Moderate Growth
– According to the WTTC 2019 report, the travel and tourism sector experienced 3.5% growth and outpaced the global economy (2.5%) for the ninth consecutive year. Over the past five years, one in four new jobs were created by the sector and has generated 10.3% of global GDP. This data reflects the sector’s significant growth in the coming years.
– The outbreak of COVID-19 has completely disrupted the tourism sector, and so has weakened the customer experience management market in particularly this sector. According to the research conducted by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) on April 6, 2020, 96% of all worldwide destinations introduced travel restrictions in response to the pandemic. Around 90 destinations have entirely or partially closed their borders to tourists, while a further 44 are closed to certain tourists depending on the country of origin. Moreover, International tourist arrivals could decline by 20% to 30% in 2020. This can lead to the loss of millions of jobs in the global tourism industry for at least the next three months.
The report offers in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Customer Experience Management market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire For Discount:
This Customer Experience Management Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy Full Report:
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional (email@example.com), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687