This report studies the Critical Infrastructure Protection market in many aspects of the industry such as market size, market conditions, market trends and forecasts, and the report also provides brief information on competitors and specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. To provide, find complete Critical Infrastructure Protection market analysis segmented by company, region, type and application in the report.
The report provides regional analysis and valuable insights into the progress of the Critical Infrastructure Protection market and approaches related to the Critical Infrastructure Protection market. The report talks about the dominant aspects of the market and examines each segment.
The global critical infrastructure protection market was valued at USD 71.83 billion in 2019 and is projected to be worth USD 108.57 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.08% during the period from 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 20% discount on this report)
Get a Free sample copy of the Critical Infrastructure Protection market report
Top Companies in the Critical Infrastructure Protection Market- Bae Systems PLC, Honeywell International Inc., Airbus SE, Hexagon AB (Intergraph Corporation), General Electric Company, Mcafee Inc. (TPG Capital), Waterfall Security Solutions, General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corp., Kaspersky Lab Inc., Ericsson AB and other.
- Business Segments Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- SWOT analysis & Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Possible Impact of COVID- 19 on Latest Market Conditions (Drivers, Restraints, Trends and Opportunities)
Industry News and Updates:
June 2020 – The company and Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company (KIPIC) have participated in strategic collaboration, signing a five-year, multi-million dollar contract for services to protect, optimize and maintain operations at the Al Zour refinery and liquefied natural gas import (LNGI) terminal in southern Kuwait.
– Jan 2020 – The company partnered with Amossys at International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC). The partnership has three focus areas i.e. detecting vulnerabilities, studies, and innovation work (AI) and the development of Airbuss cyber range platform.:
Key Market Trends:
The financial services sector is a vital component of the nation’s critical infrastructure. Recent natural disasters, large-scale power outages, and an increase in the number and sophistication of cyberattacks demonstrate the wide range of potential risks facing the sector.
– Owing to the presence of a large networking framework, coupled with sensitive and critical data, the BFSI sector is facing several data breaches and cyberattacks, due to the large customer base served by the industry. ATMs face various security challenges, such as robberies, vandalism, and fraud.
– The increasing customer propensity towards ATM withdrawals is also expected to contribute to the markets growth. For instance, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made it mandatory for banks to have the entire area under CCTV surveillance. The primary aim is to identify unscrupulous elements, like the circulation of fake currency in the banking system.
– Additionally, the Trojan malware steals credentials for e-payment and online banking systems, intercepting one-time passwords, and then sending the data to the attackers behind the Trojan. According to Kaspersky Lab, of 889,452 attacks, almost 25% of them were corporate, a figure that remained consistent for the past three years.
– Some of the prominent players in the industry, through R&D, have been able to develop advancements in technology, which is expected to boost the adoption of critical infrastructure during the forecast period. For instance, in December 2018, Intracom Telecom announced the launch of SIS-C2, a command, control, and integration management platform for border surveillance, critical infrastructure protection, homeland security, and maritime domain awareness.:
Read Full Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Report (Description, TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Many More) at:
The report contains detailed country-level analysis, market revenue, market value and forecast analysis of ingestion, revenue and Critical Infrastructure Protection Market share, growth speed, historical and forecast (2015-2025) of these regions are covered:
-North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
-Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
-Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
-South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
-Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The current market situations and prospects of the sector also have been examined. Additionally, prime strategical activities in the market, which include product developments, mergers, and acquisitions, partnerships, etc., are discussed. Company Coverage (Company Profile, Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products, etc.)
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Critical Infrastructure Protection Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
To Buy the Full Report, Connect with us at-https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/10192355541?mode=su?mode=VVXII
Key Questions Answered by Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Report
- What was the Critical Infrastructure Protection Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2025).
- What will be the CAGR of Critical Infrastructure Protection Market during the forecast period (2021-2025)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2025).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Critical Infrastructure Protection Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market. Market will experience a noticeable growth during the forecast period 2021-2025
We additionally offer customization on reports based on customer necessity:
1- Free Country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687