The Global Content Intelligence Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The growth of the internet and the adoption of digital transformation technologies across the industry are leading into the generation of the enormous volume of data. For instance, WordPress, a popular content management system (CMS) platform that powers 35.2% of all sites on the web, reports as of March 2020 each month it generates over 409 million people viewing 20 billion pages with 70 million new posts.
– Also, research conducted by Adobe Inc states that the average person spends around 7.8 hours a day interacting with digital content with teenagers reporting 11.1 hours a day. Furthermore, there also has been a trend with users demand more personalized content.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Content Intelligence Market: M-Files Corporation, Adobe Inc, Scoop.it, and OpenText Corporation.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2020 – M-Files Corporation announced a partnership with ELITE, a document management solution provider. Under the collaboration with M-files, ELITE will engage itself with companies across the United Kingdom to provide a solution to manage information and documents efficiently. It intends to leverage M-Files’ expertise to transition its clients from the archaic network folder-based schemes across industries, such as finance, retail, education, and manufacturing, to dynamic enterprise content management system.
– October 2019 – ABBYY announced that it partnered with Uipath in numerous join projects worldwide, including Medline industries, costain, and RACQ, leveraging its content intelligence capabilities with Uipath robotic process automation (RPA) platform to help digital workers make better decisions.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Content Intelligence market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
North America Holds Major Market Share
– North America holds the major share owing to the presence of major vendors, such as Adobe Inc., Scoop.it, OpenText Corporation, Atomic Reach Inc., and Vennli Inc.
– Moreover, according to a report published by Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhouseCoopers states that US’ digital ad spending has exceeded USD 100 billion, which suggests the potential growth of market intelligence platforms such as content intelligence.
– Furthermore, the region is considered to healthy growth in terms of active social media users, content makers, and smartphone penetration. For instance, in Q4 2019, Facebook reported around 248 million monthly active users in the United States and Canada. It suggests growth in terms volume of data generated in the region, which can be leveraged by platforms like content intelligence to drive insights about trends, thereby elevating the growth of the market.
– Additionally, the recent global COVID-19 outbreak, announcement of lockdowns, and work from home for the working professional have increased the demand for the internet. Media houses are reporting a growth of 50-70% worldwide, with the US-California reporting a change of 46.5%, this instance leverages the growth of content intelligence as it allows organizations to strategize their content amid the pandemic further and drive the growth of the market.
This Content Intelligence Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687