The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Global Connected Logistics Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Global Connected Logistics Market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Connected Logistics Market are Perimeter 81, ZScaler, Cisco Systems, Inc, Okta, Inc, APPGate, Check Point, Broadcom (Symantec), Cato Networks Limited, Unisys Corporation, Fortinent Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., Safe-T Group Limited, Akamai Technologies, Inc (Soha Systems), Verizon Communications (Vidder), and others.
Industry News and Update:
– February 2019 – Intel announced the Intel Connected Logistics Platform (Intel CLP), a cost-effective internet of things (IoT) solution enabling users to monitor the condition and location of assets in any environment throughout the supply chain.
– February 2019 – Huawei released the Smart Logistics Solution during MWC 2019, aiming to help enterprises improve efficiency in fields such as transportation, distribution, and warehousing, facilitate agile innovation in the logistics industry, and achieve digital, information-based, and intelligent management.
Key Market Trends:
Increasing use of IoT and future technologies in different industries will drive the adoption of Connected Logistics
– According to CISCO, global internet traffic from non-PC devices was 47% of total IP traffic in 2015 and will be 71% of total IP traffic in 2020. Also, Machine-To-Machine (M2M) connections will be half of the total connected devices and connections in the world by 2023 up from 33% in 2018. There will be 14.7 billion M2M connections by 2023.?
– Verizon has conducted a survey in 2019 concluding that more than one-third of fleet managers who do not use fleet tracking solutions (fleet tracking solutions are mobile asset tracking solutions primarily fitted to trucks and other vehicles) say they would expect an increase in productivity if they implemented the technology. The survey also indicates that over 53% of companies that make use of asset tracking solutions reported actual productivity increases with most of the respondents reporting positive growth in productivity (53% respondents) and compliance (52% respondents).
– Walmart is using IoT, machine learning, and Big Data to transform its retail operations and improve its customer experience in more than one ways. The company was one of the early adopters of RFID tags to track their inventories.?
– In 2019, King County Department of Transportation, Washington DC, upgraded to Infor Inc’s asset tracking solutions – CloudSuite EAM to efficiently manage its 171 transit base structures/facilities and 1,500 buses. In total, the solution is estimated to track 46,988 pieces of in-service equipment that span across multiple departments and divisions.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Global Connected Logistics market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Connected Logistics market size analysis for the review period 2015-2025.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Connected Logistics market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Connected Logistics market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Connected Logistics report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Connected Logistics market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Purchase Full Report@:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687