The Global Cloud-based Email Security Market Report Forecast 2021 – 2025 offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. The report has been gathered using principal and subordinate research methodologies. Both these methods are directed towards cooperating accurate and meticulous data concerning the market dynamics, historical events, and the current market landscape. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market. The report also takes into account the impact of the COVID-19 and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19.
The global cloud-based email security market was valued at USD 762.82 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 1246.99 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.68%, during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Cloud-based Email Security Market: Cisco Systems Inc., Proofpoint Inc., Trend Micro Inc., and Fortinet Inc.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2020 – Cisco Systems Inc. incorporated its security products into a single, cloud-native security platform called Cisco SecureX, which helps customers to strengthen security across all of their networks, endpoints, clouds, and application deployments. This increased visibility provides benefits to the customers, given the sheer size of Ciscos security portfolio, which includes various firewalls, web and email services, malware protection, and intrusion detection systems.
– September 2019 – Proofpoint, Inc., announced a partnership and integration with CrowdStrike, a leader in cloud-delivered endpoint protection, to provide organizations worldwide with advanced threat protection across email and endpoints. In the initial combination, Proofpoints superior Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) security intelligence will feed threat intelligence on malicious email attachments into CrowdStrike Falcon to enhance device security and stop attackers.
According to 99 Firms, a prominent email market vendor in the global market, there were about 3.9 billion email users worldwide in 2019, which is expected to reach approximately 4.3 billion in 2023. According to the data port, 45% of emails are spam, and email spam costs businesses about USD 20.5 billion annually. The growth of the cyber environment and related technologies paved the way for new threats. Cyberattacks are highly targeted, persistent, and technologically advanced.
– According to a study published by CenturyLink, cloud computing is expected to generate USD 411 billion, by 2020. The adoption of this technology is increasing significantly. The main reasons for moving to the cloud are scalability, increased effectiveness, faster implementation, mobility, and disaster recovery. Although the area of cloud computing is witnessing a rapid growth from the past few years, data privacy and software security are rising concerns, currently. According to the 2019 report od state of security operations, 4.1 billion data records are exposed to data breaches and cyberattacks.
– In March 2020, Trend Micro released its 2019 Cloud App Security Roundup report. It was specified that the company blocked 12.7 million high-risk email threats in 2019 for customers who could leverage cloud-based email services from Microsoft and Google. This second layer of defense caught risks beyond those detected by the cloud email services built-in security. Approximately 11 million of the high-risk emails blocked in 2019 were related to phishing, making up 89% of all blocked emails. Trend Micro detected 35% more phishing attempts related to credentials in 2019 compared to 2018. Moreover, the number of unknown phishing links in such attacks increased from just 9% of the total to approximately 44% in 2019, which shows that scammers are registering new sites to avoid detection.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Cloud-based Email Security market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– North America is a primary hub for all the major organizations across the world. The expansion of the various end-user industries and the growth of IoT are driving the demand for smart devices and mobiles in the region. The risks of attacks that can impact the market vary from individuals and corporates to the governments. Thus, securing the data has become a priority in the region. Moreover, cyberattacks in the North American region, especially in the United States, are rising rapidly. They have reached an all-time high, primarily owing to the rapidly increasing number of connected devices in the region.
– In 2019, Americans lost more than USD 70,000 to Nigerian Prince Scams, according to 99 firms. According to Spamlaws, 26.5% of all unwanted emails are related to financial matters, the third biggest spam email category, and scams and frauds account for about 2.5 % of all spam emails, where identity theft is the goal of 73% of those. According to IBM, 59% of ransomware attacks are delivered via email. In 2019, many municipalities in the United States had recorded ransomware attacks, which have cost these companies a substantial recovery. For instance, Baltimore spent over USD 18.2 million in regaining its access to its connected systems. Also, 23 towns in Texas and two towns in Florida faced system lockdown due to ransomware recently.
This Cloud-based Email Security Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2015-2020
– Expected market growth until 2025
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687