Certificate Authority Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Certificate Authority Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Certificate Authority Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Certificate Authority Market are DigiCert, Inc., Comodo CA, GoDaddy Inc., Asseco Data Systems Inc., GlobalSign Inc., Entrust Datacard Inc., Actalis S.p.A, SSL.Com, Trustwave Holdings, Network Solutions, LLC, WISeKey International Holdings, Swisssign AG, OneSpan Inc., Camerfirma S.A. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2020 – GlobalSign Inc. announced the launch of its new automated Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) platform, Atlas. Atlas will be the platform for all GlobalSign solutions, allowing it to “shoulder” the burden of all PKI initiatives for customers. Existing GlobalSign solutions will gradually be added to Atlas in the coming months and over the next year.
– March 2020 – Out of concern for the safety and comfort of customers, Echo Investment, in cooperation with Asseco Data Systems and Samsung Electronics Poland, has introduced digital contracts for reservation of premises signed on a mobile device. The service uses the technology of qualified and biometric electronic signature and is based on a dedicated CRM system.
Key Market Trends:
Healthcare Industry Vertical to Grow at the Highest Rate During the Forecast Period
– The healthcare industry vertical is quickly deploying cutting-edge technologies to give patients with an instinctive, personalized experience. The partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions growth strategy in the healthcare industry vertical have enhanced the complexity of managing the user credentials and the other sensitive information.
– The digital certificates help healthcare professionals to secure personal health information in their mobile devices, such as laptops and smartphones. Additionally, the rising incidents of cyber-attacks on Personally Identifiable Information (PII), is a significant concern for healthcare organizations.
– According to Thomson Reuters, identity theft is the most common type of data breach incident in the world. In 2018, identity theft accounted for more than 65% of all global data breaches, and about 40% of all compromised records that year.
– The services sector had the highest number of identities exposed in the year 2018 over 914 million. This figure accounted for just over 90% of all characters who were exposed through data breaches in 2018.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Certificate Authority market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Certificate Authority market.
– Certificate Authority market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Certificate Authority market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Certificate Authority market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Certificate Authority market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Certificate Authority Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.