The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Brazil Big Data Analytics Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Brazil Big Data Analytics Market is expected to register a CAGR of 27.7% over the forecast period 2021 to 2026.
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Brazil Big Data Analytics Market are QlikTech, Splunk Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Tableu Software, Cotex Intelligence, IBM Corporation, Indicum Technology, TAIL DMP, SAS Institute, Precifica, WebRadar, and others.
Industry News and Update:
– May 2020 – Qlik announced the general availability of Qlik Alerting, an intelligent alerting platform for Qlik Sense. Qlik Alerting delivers actionable, self-service, and centralized alerting that enhances customer’s ability to proactively monitor their business data and take timely action based on insights.
– May 2020 – Google Cloud and Splunk Inc. announced a new strategic partnership to help organizations drive actionable insights from their data and enable fast decisions with real-time visibility across the enterprise. Splunk Cloud will soon be available on Google Cloud to help customers unlock the value of their data and provide increased flexibility for harnessing the power of the Splunk Data-to-Everything Platform.
Key Market Trends:
Retail & Consumer Goods is Expected to Register a Significant Growth
– Brazil has a more dynamic economy in general and a retail & consumer goods sector that is more active than in other countries of North America. Brazilian companies are catching up and have undergone a robust process of corporate modernization and transformation in retail. This has leveraged the growth of the internal market, which has grown significantly and is expected to grow.
– The Brazilian Supermarket Association (ABRAS) reported supermarket revenues of USD 355.7 billion (USD 97 billion) in 2018, representing 5.2% of the country’s GDP and a 0.7% increase in nominal terms. Brazil’s retail sector includes 89,368 stores.
– The retail & consumer goods industry currently in Brazil holds a significant share of the supply chain big data analytics market. It is expected to present vast growth opportunities, owing to the growing number of data sources being generated, with the adoption of IoT solutions, beacons, and RFID technologies across the supply chain.
– Big data powers AI, and so it follows that AI would continue to find its way into the retail & consumer goods industry. Many big data companies in Brazil claim to assist marketers, retailers, and eCommerce companies in managing their data so that it would allow them to personalize customer engagement, forecast inventory, and segment customers in the region.
– Moreover, retailers in the country adopt IoT solutions and devices to analyze customer data, track stock levels, and strengthen customer relationships. All these technological improvisations not only enable better tracking of the products across the supply chain but also help in gaining a clear understanding of customer behavior.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Brazil Big Data Analytics market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Big Data Analytics market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Big Data Analytics market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Big Data Analytics market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Big Data Analytics report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brazil Big Data Analytics market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report@:
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Brazil and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687