The Australia Rooftop Solar Market research report provides detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, regional scope and technological developments by the primary market players. The report offers Porter’s Five Forces, PESTEL, and market analysis to provide a 360-degree research study on the Australia Rooftop Solar market. The research study discusses about important market strategies, future plans, market share growth, and product portfolios of leading companies. The final report copy provides the impact analysis of novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Australia Rooftop Solar market as well as fluctuations during the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the market include Energy Matters Pty Ltd, GEM Energy Inc., Tindo Solar Pty Ltd, Trina Solar Limited, and Risen Energy Co., Ltd.
Australia’s rooftop solar PV installed capacity was over 9.48 GW in 2019. More than 30,000 rooftop installations were registered in March 2020, for a total of close to 250 MW of capacity. The Australia rooftop solar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 10% over the forecast period.
Click here to get the free sample copy of Australia Rooftop Solar market:
Key Market Trends
Residential Segment to Dominate the Market
– Australia is one of the leading countries in solar PV, driven primarily by household rooftop installations. More than 22% of homes in Australia used rooftop solar PV to generate 12269 GWh of power in 2019. As of 31 May 2020, more than 2.43 million small-scale rooftop solar power systems have been installed across Australia.
– Electricity production from solar PV has zero greenhouse emissions, which in turn is likely to drive the demand for solar rooftops in residential segments.
– Around half of the countries have the unused potential for rooftop solar is in residential zones. It is estimated that only around one-fifth of all residential buildings have installed a rooftop solar system.
Declining Costs of Solar PV to Drive the Market
– Declining solar PV cost with the increasing electricity cost in the country is forecast to offer a huge potential opportunity for demand growth during the forecast period. Globally the average solar PV cost has reached USD 1210 per kW in 2018 from USD 4621 per kW in 2010.
– The year 2019 was a record-setting year for solar power in Australia owing to the falling cost of solar PV. Australia’s solar energy installed capacity was 13.25 GW in 2019 holding more than 50% rise in installed capacity from the previous year.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% Discount on this report)
Browse full Australia Rooftop Solar market report description with TOC:
The Australia Rooftop Solar market report highlights are
– A comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the market.
– Australia Rooftop Solar current developments and significant occasions.
– A deep study of business techniques for the development of the market-driving players.
– Conclusive study about the improvement plot of the market for approaching years.
– Top to the bottom approach of market-express drivers, targets, and major littler scale markets.
– Favorable impressions inside imperative mechanical and publicize the latest examples striking the Australia Rooftop Solar market.
Finally, the Australia Rooftop Solar Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Australia Rooftop Solar Industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.