Australia Data Center Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2020 – 2025)
Australia Data Center market has been thoroughly scrutinized and then carefully demarcated by geographic locations which are based on major economic regions and their topographical regions. Growing competition and the changing market dynamics has been highlighted. Aggressive market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. The Market share and Market size prominent players for 2020 to 2025 are profiled in this report.
The Australia Data Center market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players: NTT Communications Corporation, Equinix, Inc., NEXTDC Limited, Atos SE, Fujitsu Ltd., Canberra Data Centres Pty Ltd., AirTrunk Operating Pty Ltd., Digital Realty Trust, Inc., Global Switch Limited, Telstra Corporation Limited
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
Scope of the Report
The Australia Data Center Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 4.5% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025. The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing use of cloud services by organizations in both the private and government sector and the creation of infrastructure through cable networks. Further hyperscale public cloud service providers have been key in driving demand for data center services in Australia, particularly in the cities of Sydney and Melbourne.
Key Market Trends
Adoption of Cloud Computing Accounts for Signficant Share
– The adoption of cloud computing has significantly driven the market for the data center. The adoption of SaaS services by SMEs is driving the Australian cloud computing market, where healthcare, retail, banking and insurance, mining, and public sectors are investing significantly in digitalization of their business operations. Government agencies are taking the initiative to digitize several sectors.
– Players such as Macquarie Data Centers announced for three data centers to be built in Sydney, Australia, in 2020. The USD 80 million IC3 East data center will soon be located in the Macquarie Park Innovation District and planned for completion at the end of 2020. It will also increase its existing Macquarie Data Centre Campus capacity to the 43 megawatts and expects that the IC3 East data center will be an ideal facility for hyper scalers, software-as-a-service (SaaS) providers and global enterprises looking to capitalize on the expanding technology hub of Sydney and increasing adoption of cloud infrastructure in Australia.
– Further, high-performance computing, including cloud computing, has led to an increase in the average power density requirements of data centers. Many end users now demand power densities of 8 kW to 20 kW per rack, with peak power requirements of about 50 kW per rack for higher-performance computing applications.
– As Equinix is the largest data center provider in Australia, their 15 International Business Exchange (IBX) data centers in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, and Brisbane provides interconnection platform and is ready to enable new business opportunities providing high power density.
– Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric connects to the largest and growing, an ecosystem of service providers in Australia (275+ cloud providers). The city of Melbourne is increasingly experiencing digital transformation and is predicted to have a digital economy worth approximately AUD 51billion (USD 36 billion) in 2020 (source Equinix). Equinixs Melbourne data center campus enables companies to digitize their businesses by embracing cloud applications from more than 80 Cloud and IT service providers.
– Furthermore, Government agencies are taking the initiative to digitize several sectors. The Australian government is investing around AUD 30 billion on high-speed internet access in multiple cities across the continent. Also, Australia Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) is leading the way in optimizing data center resources with the introduction of the Australia Government Data Centre Strategy 2010-2025.
– Moreover, Hyperscale public cloud service providers are pivotal to boosting demand for data center services in Australia, particularly in Sydney and Melbourne. Several global public cloud providers (for example, AWS, Microsoft Azure) have expanded their wholesale data center capacities in recent years. For instance, in August 2019, Australian data center operator NextDC has opened a micro data center in Perth, creating a bridge between the small infrastructure deployment and its larger 20MW hyperscale facility located in Western Australia providing connectivity requirements into critical public cloud services such as AWS Direct Connect and Microsoft Azure, as well as metro, national.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Australia Data Center Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com