Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The Asia-Pacific solar photovoltaic (PV) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 10.38% over the period of 2020-2025.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market are JA Solar Holdings Co, Trina Solar Ltd, Adani Green Energy Ltd, Azure Power Global Limited, First Solar Inc, ReneSola Ltd., Zhejiang Chint Electrics Co Ltd, Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd, Hanwha Q CELLS Co. Ltd, SMA Solar Technology AG and others.
Key Market Trends:
Ground Mounted Segment to Dominate the Market
– In 2019, the market share of ground-mounted solar PVs was more than 50% of the total installed solar PV capacity, as they are mainly deployed for commercial and utility purposes.
– Ground-mounted solar for commercial or utility projects is economical due to the economies of scale, large-scale installations, and operation and maintenance efficiencies. On the other hand, rooftop solar is used in small residential projects, less than 1 MW.
– Increasing competition and technical advancements in large-scale utility projects have led to cost reductions in both installation and operation & maintenance prices.
– In early 2020, Total Solar DG announced its plans to complete an initial solar project for APT Pranoto Airport in Samarinda, Indonesia. Following the government’s decision to move the capital city from Jakarta to Kutai in 2024, APT Pranoto Airport is expected to become one of the major airports in Indonesia and will be the first airport in the country to be solarised.
– And the countries like China, India and others are lined-up with various large-scale ground-mounted solar projects, which are expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market.
– Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Asia-Pacific Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.