This report studies the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments market in many aspects of the industry such as market size, market conditions, market trends and forecasts, and the report also provides brief information on competitors and specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. To provide, find complete Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments market analysis segmented by company, region, type and application in the report.
The report provides regional analysis and valuable insights into the progress of the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments market and approaches related to the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments market. The report talks about the dominant aspects of the market and examines each segment.
Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments market was valued at USD 559.29 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 2074.32 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 23.91 % over the forecast period (2020-2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 20% discount on this report)
Get a Free sample copy of the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments market report
Top Companies in the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market- Google LLC, Samsung Group, Amazon.com Inc, Paypal Inc, Mastercard PLC, Visa Inc, American Express Co., Comviva Technologies Limited (A Tech Mahindra Company), WeChat (Tencent Holdings Limited), Alipay.com Co. Ltd (Ant Financial) and other.
- Business Segments Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- SWOT analysis & Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Possible Impact of COVID- 19 on Latest Market Conditions (Drivers, Restraints, Trends and Opportunities)
Industry News and Updates:
April 2020 – South Korean retail company, Shinsegae Group, enhanced its mobile payment service, SSGPay, by adding banking service. This will enable the customers to run different tasks in different banks in the platform. This will also help the company improve the customers in South Korea to order essentials online using their website, without facing payment issues, during the coronavirus crisis.
– January 2020 – Tencent collaborated with the government-owned company, UnionPay, and combined a part of its authentication software with it. This collaboration is expected to expand UnionPays market penetration in the Chinese market and further support the Chinese government initiative for same-sector partnership._
– January 2020 – Paytm launched QR Code System to accelerate multi-platform payments and enable retailers to accept payments from diverse sources, including mobile wallets, as well as by UPI. The company also recently raised USD 1 billion in funding.:
Key Market Trends:
hinese customers have been the fastest adopters of online retail, financial, and on-demand services, and predominantly use mobile payments, due to its superior convenience._
– Due to the increasing prominence and ease of mobile payments, the number of mobile payment users in China increased from 527 million in 2017 to 583 million in 2018, according to data released by China Internet Network Information Center. According to the People’s Bank of China, in 2018, the total transaction value of mobile payments increased to CNY 277.39 trillion, with an approximately 37% increase from the previous year._
– The mobile payment market in the country is led by AliPay and WeChat Pay, owned by Ant Financial (Alibaba parent company) and Tencent Holdings. Moreover, money in the country flows through a digital system that blends social media, commerce, and banking._:
Read Full Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market Report (Description, TOC, List of Tables & Figures, and Many More) at:
The report contains detailed country-level analysis, market revenue, market value and forecast analysis of ingestion, revenue and Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market share, growth speed, historical and forecast (2015-2025) of these regions are covered:
-North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
-Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
-Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
-South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
-Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The current market situations and prospects of the sector also have been examined. Additionally, prime strategical activities in the market, which include product developments, mergers, and acquisitions, partnerships, etc., are discussed. Company Coverage (Company Profile, Sales Revenue, Price, Gross Margin, Main Products, etc.)
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
– Overview of Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Marketing Status Analysis
– Market Report Conclusion
– Research Methodology and Reference
To Buy the Full Report, Connect with us at-https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/10192356003?mode=su?mode=VVXII
Key Questions Answered by Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market Report
- What was the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2025).
- What will be the CAGR of Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market during the forecast period (2021-2025)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2025).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Asia-Pacific Mobile Payments Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market. Market will experience a noticeable growth during the forecast period 2021-2025
We additionally offer customization on reports based on customer necessity:
1- Free Country-level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687