The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Asia Pacific Europe Automotive Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Asia Pacific Europe Automotive Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems investments from 2021 till 2025.
Asia Pacific Europe Automotive Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems market is growing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
The Asia Pacific Europe Automotive Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like IBM Corporation, Rockwell Automation Inc., General Electric Company, Schneider Electric SE, Cisco Systems Inc., Uplight Inc., Eaton Corporation, Enel X S.r.l.
Industry News And Developments:
– January 2020 – Schneider Electric unveiled its upgrade to the traditional fusebox to homeowners looking for a better power management system with the company’s Energy Center product. The new product is part of a wide range of Square D home energy management devices that the company is aiming at homeowners.
– April 2020 – GE Renewable Energy’s Grid Solutions business has been awarded a technology-driven grid modernization project by Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RRVPL)(India) of the utility’s roadmap to implement grid initiatives and augment renewable energy. GE’s Advanced Energy Management Systems will provide real-time data monitoring to understand better current and future energy usage and enable informed, proactive decisions about the transmission of renewable energy.
Scope of the Report
– Proactive measures taken by government organizations in the region for the implementation of standards, such as ISO 50001 (energy-management-system standard) in the building sector, have the potential to stimulate the integration of EMS.
– Consequently, more opportunities for automation can now be found across small-to-medium buildings in the region. In the Asia Region, the number of households has grown exponentially over the last two decades. The United Nations expects that urbanization in Asia will reach 64.1% by 2050, which will further open up opportunities for the building and construction industry in the region.
– Governments across countries have been actively involved in setting the limits for energy consumption. For instance, structural shifts in the national economy compelled the Government of Vietnam to establish a reduction of energy consumption per unit of GDP ratio as one of the economic targets of the national Sustainable Development Strategy for 2011-2020; as the country remained the most energy-intensive economy in East Asia, behind China, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Key Market Trends
Residential sector to Provide Significant Opportunity
– In December 2018, The Ministry of Power, India, announced the Energy Conservation Building Code for residential buildings (ECBC-R). This is expected to boost energy efficiency in the residential sector, its occupants, and the broader environment by promoting energy efficiency in the design and construction of homes, apartments, and townships, which is expected to impact the market in the region positively.
– As a part of their Korea Energy Master Plan – outlook and policies to 2035 (2nd Energy Masterplan), the country aims to develop energy service companies (ESCOs) with EMS technologies as demand-side management businesses/aggregators and revise regulations to allow energy saved through efficiency improvements to be traded in the power market, taking into consideration the progress in demand-side bidding and the growth of demand management businesses, such as ESCO.
China is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– Over the years, Beijing has pursued an energy intensity target relative to GDP, allowing China to proceed to grow at a tremendous pace. However, just like the European Union, China has also put a cap on energy use by 2020. The Government in these regions is proactive when it comes to planning for smart meter installation. For instance, China’s State Grid installed 300 million smart meters by 2015 and is aiming to reach up to 380 million by 2020.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Asia Pacific Europe Automotive Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase This Report @
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687