The Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
“The AI in Construction Market was valued at USD 466.9 million in 2020, and it is projected to be worth USD 2312.8 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 33.87% during the period 2021 to 2026.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market are Autodesk Inc., Building System Planning Inc., Smartvid.io Inc., Doxel Inc., Bentley Systems Inc., PTC Inc., IBM Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Alice Technologies Inc., Dassault Systems SE, Lurtis Rules, S.L., Microsoft Corporation, eSUB Inc. and others.
Key Market Trends:
Planning and Design Segment is Expected to Occupy Significant Market Share
– Planning and design is a crucial phase of construction. Any flaws or errors that are committed at this stage of development may incur a severe loss to the contractors in the later stages of the project. Such scenarios lead to many budget constraints and delays in project completion.
– As more than 35% of construction, professionals spend time in activities, such as conflict resolution, dealing with design flaws, and rework, paper-based communication is hard to update and distribute. Such scenarios are increasing the demand for one-stop solutions, such as BIM 360 (Autodesk), that make use of AI to eliminate flaws in design at the planning stage, with the help of generative design capabilities.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Share, By Brand
– Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Share, By Company
– Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Artificial Intelligence in Construction Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Artificial Intelligence in Construction Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the Global Artificial Intelligence in Construction Market:
– What is the size of the global Artificial Intelligence in Construction market during 2016-2026?
– What will be the revenue generated by each Artificial Intelligence in Construction during the forecast period?
– Which Artificial Intelligence in Construction provides the highest market share?
– What are the leading companies dominating the global Artificial Intelligence in Construction market? What is the share of these companies in the global Artificial Intelligence in Construction market?
– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?
– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.