The Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Social Media Market report presents an in-depth assessment of key trends, current scenarios, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape and deployment models. Historical and futuristic case studies, opportunities, future road-map, Technology Advancement, Key player profiles, and strategies lead to builds stronger business decisions. Additionally, the report also includes a SWOT analysis that concludes the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats impacting the segments of the overall market and forecast for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Social Media investments from 2021 to 2026.
The AI Market in Social Media valued at USD 815.33 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3,714.89 million by 2026, recording a CAGR of 28.77%, during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Social Media Market: Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Facebook, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc, IBM Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, Salesforce.com Inc., Baidu Inc., Snap Inc., Clarabridge Inc., HootSuite Media Inc., Meltwater News US Inc., Sprout Social Inc.
Key Market Trends
Retail Industry to Witness a Significant Growth
The expectations for assistive experiences will continue to boost application of AI in social media for retailers. Both the technologies are rapidly taking over the world of marketing, by replacing most of the traditional methods of advertising, such as TV, pamphlets, and newspaper ads.
– AI is enabling the retail industry to provide personalized product recommendations, data-driven in-store experiences and image recognition search through consumers social posts uncovering hidden patterns in the massive datasets.
– According to a recent study by IBM Corporation, 91% of retail executives familiar with Artificial Intelligence believe that it will play a disruptive role in their organization.
The report offers an in-depth assessment of the growth and other aspects of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Social Media market in important countries (regions), including:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Inquire for Discount:
Asia Pacific to Expect Highest Growth Rate
There has been on an upswing in the region, over the past few years, owing to the increased adoption of artificial intelligence, by both public and private sectors.
– Significant investments are made by tech giants into AI technology in China promising growth potential. In 2018, Microsoft Research Asia and Amazon Web Services both announced new labs in Shanghai.
– In July 2017, Chinas State Council issued the New Generation Artificial Intelligence Development Plan (AIDP) which forms the core of Chinas AI strategy.
– Social media platforms are one of the first choices for marketing products and services. As a result, end users, such as BFSI, e-commerce, retail, etc., are shifting toward artificial intelligence, to bolster their performance on social media channels.
– The Asia-Pacific populace continues to use social media with approximately 1.997 billion active social media users in 2019 signaling a positive sign for marketers who are adopting AI, to promote their brands and products.
Table of Content:
Overview: This segment offers an overview of the report to provide an idea regarding the contents and nature of the research report along with a wide synopsis of the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Social Media Market.
Analysis of Leading Players Strategies: Market top players can utilize this analysis to increase the upper hand over their rivals in the market.
Study on Major Market Trends: This segment of the report delivers a broad analysis of the most recent and future market trends.
Forecasts of the Market: The report gives production, consumption, sales, and other market forecasts. Report Buyers will approach exact and approved evaluations of the total market size in terms of value and volume.
Analysis of Regional Growth: This report covered all major regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist market players to formulate strategies specific to target regions, tap into unexplained regional markets, and compare the growth of all regional markets.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Buy full Report:
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
-Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
-Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
-Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain have been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687