Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Market – Growth, Trends, Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The analog integrated circuit (IC) market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Market are ABB Ltd, Eaton Corporation PLC, General Electric Company, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, Olsun Electrics Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– June 2020 – Infineon announced that it will supply chipsets of IGBTs and diodes to the Danfoss Silicon Power business unit. The chips are mainly used in power modules for inverters that control the motors in electric vehicles. Infineon produces the IGBTs and diodes for Danfoss at its plants in Dresden, Germany, and Villach, Austria. Danfoss manufactures its power modules in Flensburg, Germany, and Utica, New York, USA.
– February 2020 – STMicroelectronics is helping the automotive industry with new tools ST’s AutoDevKit that assist the development of electronic control units (ECUs) to deliver safer, greener, and smarter vehicles to market more quickly and cost effectively. These act as the mini-computers that manage the numerous electronic systems in today’s vehicles. The tool introduces a new and efficient toolset for creating working prototypes, replacing traditional artisan approaches and supporting standardization and design reuse.
Key Market Trends:
The Automotive Sector to Hold a Significant Share
– With the growth of autonomous vehicles, the demand for new chip design is growing. Analog circuits are needed on every chip to interface between the real world and the digital world. Application-specific analog IC sales for the autonomous vehicle are projected to grow in the future, as backup cameras, blind-spot detectors, and other systems are added to the vehicles.
– LIDAR is a key pillar of the analog devices holistic Drive360 autonomous driving solutions strategy. LIDAR utilizes pulses of light to translate the physical world into 3D digital images in real time with a high level of confidence, which facilitates the mainstream adoption of automotive LIDAR systems, which increases the growth of analog IC market.
– Texas Instruments introduced a series of single-chip millimeter-wave (80 GHz) sensor products, with a built-in standard CMOS, that offers to fulfill a range of distance-measurement-based sensing functions in autonomous cars. As the process is CMOS, it has also been able to integrate the complete analog front end with good signal processing and accurate detection over a spread of distances.
– Analog-integrated circuit signal processing with the automotive application is a device known as a phase-locked loop (PLL). This circuit can be used with certain analog (continuous time) sensors to provide an analog signal that can be further processed by a digital electronic signal system after it is sampled. Autonomous vehicles relying on light-based image sensors often struggle to see through blinding conditions, such as fog.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
-North America (NA) – US, Canada, and Mexico
-Europe (EU) – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
-Asia-Pacific (APAC) – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
-Latin America (LA) – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
-Middle East and Africa (MEA) – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Influence of the Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) market.
– Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Infrared Imaging market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) market.
Browse Full Report at:
What Are The Market Factors That Are Explained In The Report?
Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Analytical Tools: The Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Market Report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.