Global Aircraft Sensors Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The Aircraft Sensors Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the Aircraft Sensors.
The aircraft sensors market was worth USD 1.77 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2.65 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.88% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
– Aircraft uses fly-by-computer systems, where signals from sensors monitor the various activities going on in the flight such as thrust levels, pedals and flight stick which is then received by flight management systems that control surfaces like ailerons and flaps.
– In July 2018, Gas Sensing Solutions (GSS) developed a unique carbon dioxide sensing technology, which is expected to drastically improve the air quality in the cabin of aircraft. Honeywell led the project along with the partnership with SST Sensing, Gas Sensing Solutions, and National Physical Laboratory.
– Moreover, the increasing integration of the internet of things (IoT) in airplanes to gain real-time statistics is raising the utilization and need for sensors to generate more accurate data which is driving the aircraft sensor market.
– The major challenge would be the manufacturing and the maintenance of these complicated air aircraft which is one of the significant cost incurring component in the industry. To reduce or mitigate this, researchers are testing new sensors to achieve this milestone.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Aircraft Sensors Market are TE Connectivity Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., UTC Aerospace Systems, Meggitt PLC, Ametek Inc., Thales Group, General Electric Company, The Raytheon Company, Safran Electronics & Defense, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Zodiac Aerospace, Hydra-Electric Company, PCB Piezotronics Inc, Avidyne Corporation, Precision Sensors and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– April 2019 – Honeywell is already making black boxes for aircraft. But now Honeywell with Curtiss-Wright came up a concept “black box in the sky” which can provide airlines and other users with continuous access to critical flight data and cockpit voice information, even when the aircraft is in flight. This is possible with the help of satellite communications systems connection that provides a 24/7 link between the aircraft and a data center on the ground. In case of an incident, the data can be quickly accessed by the airlines and investigators, who no longer will need to wait for the recorders to be found and can rectify the cause before an accident may happen. This technology will be incorporated in 2021 after multiple tests.
Key Market Trends:
Temperature Sensor to Account for a Significant Share
– Temperature sensors are an integral part of an aircraft, which is incorporated at various areas, such as cabin, brakes, air ducts, inter-stage turbines, and hydraulic lines. The manufacturers have to comply with the industry standards and regulations to commercialize.
– For instance, in July 2018, Airbus introduced whale-faced aircraft, BelugaXL. It is a next-generation aircraft having a humongous capacity, which requires a considerable amount of sensors, primarily temperature sensors to regulate the optimum required temperature in the cabin as well as the cargo space.
– With the increasing number of flight passengers, the manufacturing of commercial aircraft is increasing rapidly across the world. This is expected to propel the usage of temperature sensors in aircraft thereby fueling the market growth over the forecast period.
North America to Dominate the Aircraft Sensors Market
– In North America, the usage of commercial and business aircraft, as well as the military aircraft, is increasing, owing to factors such as the high influx of immigrants, working professionals, major tourist attraction, and to increase air defense. This has led to an increase in the frequency of aircraft running, thereby ascending the scheduled maintenance.
– Especially, the US aerospace manufacturers are very competitive internationally. The industry contributed USD 143 billion in export sales to the US economy. The inward stock of FDI into the US aerospace manufacturing industry totaled more than USD 21 billion, depicting the scope for aircraft sensor manufacturers in the region.
– Moreover, the United States is making deals with other emerging economies or countries to sell high-end military aircraft, which are likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the Aircraft Sensors Market Report:
– Detailed overview of Aircraft Sensors Market
– Changing the Aircraft Sensors market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected Aircraft Sensors market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Aircraft Sensors Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Aircraft Sensors Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. Aircraft Sensors industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687