Global 5G Infrastructure Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The 5G Infrastructure Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the 5G Infrastructure.
The 5G Infrastructure market was valued at USD 1092.73 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 6497.71 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 42.84% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025. 5G will drive virtualization in 2019.
– Increasing demand for mobile data services are increasing due to many subscriptions avail by the users and after the commercialization of 5G network connectivity, it is expected that there will be a high demand for 5G-enabled smartphones with high-speed Internet connectivity, which will be a key driver for the market.
– Growth of Machine-to-Machine Communication in industries is increasing due to the involvement of a group of devices in applications like smart homes, smart cities, etc, therefore, it makes sense to optimize mobile network communications in faster speed, by which it holds a key driver in the growth of market.
– However, due to high initial capital expenditure to support huge numbers of small cells network, and network architecture models, the market may face challenges in developing 5G infrastructure.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global 5G Infrastructure Market are Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Cavium, Inc.), Cisco Systems, Inc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Intel Corporation, Mavenir Systems, MediaTek Inc., NEC Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Ericsson, ZTE Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2019 – Nokia and FAW Group to use 5G to accelerate digital transformation of the Chinese automotive sector. Nokia will deploy a 5G trial network on FAW’s Changchun campus to support R&D in autonomous driving and connected car applications. Nokia will also cooperate with FAW to develop solutions critical to its digital transformation such as data centers, cloud, big data and 5G network slicing solutions. ____
– March 2019 – Tech Mahindra is building 5G use cases with US-based hospitals to help manage devices remotely and eventually manage remote surgeries that will require seamless network connectivity, which will help to do efficient control in the hospitals.
Key Market Trends:
5G RAN to Witness Significant Growth With MBH Traffic Growth
– MBH upgrades are taking place all over the world converting legacy copper-based MBH serving cell sites to packet-based transport over fiber, which enables far higher capacities to best future-proof MBH networks. Mobile Backhaul (MBH) is the process of connecting cell site air interfaces to wireline networks, which are subsequently connected to data centers that host the content and applications accessed by mobile users, both human and machine.
– As MBH traffic is growing, so the increased adoption of 4G LTE and LTE-Advanced mobile network technology is accelerating these MBH fiber upgrades, which can and will be leveraged by future 5G networks, given the almost unlimited bandwidth that fiber-based networks offer.
– As an increasing number of mobile users access more video-centric content for longer periods of time using increasing powerful smartphones, Radio Access Network (RAN) bandwidth demands will continue to grow in future.
– Last year, Ericsson announced the launch of 5G Radio Access Network (RAN) commercial software based on the 5G New Radio (NR) standard that the 3GPP approved, enabling operators to have an advantage in the launch of 5G services.
– As part of the virtualization process, operators should start down the path to a Cloud RAN architecture by at least centralizing some parts of the 4G network. Cloud RAN is a 5G-oriented wireless access network architecture using both network virtualization and network cloud technologies. Cloud RAN supports 5G CU (Centralized Unit) and DU (Distributed Unit) with flexible deployment models, which will help in the network infrastructure of 5G. This is most evident with virtualized and Cloud RAN, which will help in the deployment of high 5G infrastructure network.
Europe is Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate
– Europe is expected to account for a significant portion of the global demand in the 5G infrastructure market, due to the presence of large software providers and carriers’ investment to launch technology in this region.
– The joint venture of the European Commission and European ICT industry to provide 5G infrastructure public-private partnership (5G PPP) will deliver solutions, architectures, technologies, and standards for the coming generation. The aim is to save up to 90% of energy per service provided and also the focus will be on mobile communication networks where the dominating energy consumption comes from the radio access network.
– Germany and UK are actively involved in testing 5G technology. For instance, Vodafone is trialing 5G at the MediaCity UK tech hub in Salford and is rolling out tests in others areas such as Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Bristol, Cardiff, London and Manchester. Other prominent vendors like Telia, EE are also actively testing the technology in the region, which make them potential buyers of the market.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the 5G Infrastructure Market Report:
– Detailed overview of 5G Infrastructure Market
– Changing the 5G Infrastructure market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected 5G Infrastructure market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of 5G Infrastructure Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the 5G Infrastructure Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. 5G Infrastructure industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687