Global 4D Printing Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The 4D Printing Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the 4D Printing.
The 4D Printing Market was valued at USD 71.03 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 359.01 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 31% over the forecast period 2020- 2025.
– When external energy sources, such as pressure, heat, energy, etc., are brought in contact with this 3D printed smart material, it alters based on the instructions in the previously given program. In this way, 4D printing technology enables the printed objects to self-transform over time.
– The technological advancements in 4D printing is resulting in the development of technologies in medical and defense. For instance, to minimize the procedures involved in carrying out the surgery, doctors use 4D printing to put self-transforming components into the patient’s body.
– Further, in military applications, 4D printing has more significance. Soldiers can have a camouflage that can adapt to different environments and metals. This is increasing the performance of tanks and trucks, according to the changes in the environment. Owing to their benefits in producing guns, machinery and other defense technologies, 4D printing is being increasingly explored by the military.
– In the US, the USAF and the US military are investing in 4D printing to bolster infrastructure and posture American airpower for continued dominance into the future.
– A major challenge for 4D printing technology is the structural design that includes both the hardware section and software section. To design the hardware part, special measures need to be addressed.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global 4D Printing Market are Autodesk Inc., Stratasys Ltd, 3D Systems Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, ExOne Co., Materialise NV, Organovo Holdings Inc and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– January 2019 – Autodesk developed the new generative design software that works directly with HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D printers. The design-to-print workflow for additive manufacturing was designed specifically for HP’s 3D printers, with the goal of streamlining the conversion of digital design to the physical part. In addition to working with HP, the company is also working with GE Additive to create an integrated workflow for GE 3D printer which will then lead to the advancement in 4D printing techniques.
Key Market Trends:
Applications in Automotive Sector to Drive the 4D Printing Market
– With the increasing use of 3D printing in making prototypes, productions, making concepts and samples, in education, arts, and others, the use of 4D printing is also booming in various end users such as medical, aerospace and defense, automotive, being the advanced extension of 3D printing.
– Out of all, the automotive industry continually faces new challenges, as the demand for inexpensive and high-quality components increases. Extreme diligence must be maintained to ensure that such components are designed and manufactured with sufficient quality, in order to endure a variety of service environments.
– Since 4D printed parts are prone to change its shape and size according to the environmental factors. They are widely used in cars, which in various conditions adjusts to the required shape and size.
– The usual automobile component may fail for different failure modes, causing severe accidents and therefore it is important to identify the failure mode for which the automobile component fails more frequently and then use 4D printed parts instead of normal parts for better reliability and safety.
– Recently, Asia-Pacific witnessed considerable growth in the automotive industry, owing to the increasing demand for passenger cars. as well as advanced vehicles. The passenger vehicles, however, find increased usage due to population density in the region. Therefore, the increasing production of passenger and luxury cars is driving market growth in the region.
North America to Account for Significant Market Share in 4D Printing Market
– The North American region, particularly the United States, is among the lead innovators and pioneers, in terms of adoption, for additive manufacturing. It is expected to retain its position as the market leader, over the forecast period.
– Moreover, it has reported that, in the United States, one out of seven deaths are attributable to CAD (coronary artery disease), with the estimated incidence of myocardial infarction is 790,000 per year, according to the Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
– Despite advances in medical therapy and medical sector, fibrotic myocardial scar tissue formation, after ischemia leading to depressed heart function, is considered an irreversible process, short of a heart transplant.
– One of the new methods of cardiac tissue engineering is 4D bioprinting that has shown varying degrees of success, where optimization of the tissue engineering process has led to important preclinical applications.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the 4D Printing Market Report:
– Detailed overview of 4D Printing Market
– Changing the 4D Printing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected 4D Printing market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of 4D Printing Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the 4D Printing Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. 4D Printing industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687