Global 3D Virtual Fence Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2025
The 3D Virtual Fence Market report provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date Marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments and focuses on market capacities and on the changing structure of the 3D Virtual Fence.
The 3D virtual fence market is expected to register a CAGR of 38.7% during the forecast period (2020- 2025).
– Increasing risk of terrorism and infiltration is the major market growth driver. For instance, in April 2019, the US declared Maulana Masood Azhar as a global terrorist after the terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pulwama district of Kashmir. The US also declared Iran force as a foreign terrorist organization. This points towards the increasing terrorist threat towards the world.
– There have also been government regulations regarding perimeter security. The US government agency called FEMA provides funds to eligible applicants for the installation of perimeter security enhancements that protect employees, visitors, and building functions and services from outside threats. In the UK, the government developed PAS 68, a Publicly Available Specification for vehicle security barriers, developed in partnership with perimeter security manufacturers. It has become the UK’s standard and the security industry’s benchmark for hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM) equipment.
– However, high maintenance and restoration costs are the factors which hinder the installation of 3D virtual fences. The US Department of Homeland Security canceled a project to build a virtual fence on the Southwest border, between the USA and Mexico because the project cost escalated from an initial USD 67 million to a final USD 1 billion (albeit for a longer virtual fence).
Get a Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global 3D Virtual Fence Market are Controp Precision Technologies, Ltd, G&A Surveillance, Huper Laboratories Co. Ltd, Rbtec Perimeter Security Systems, Senstar Corporation, Schneider Electric, Tyco International, PLC, Anixter International, Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2019 – Agersens and The Ohio State University have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) that paves the way for the two organizations to implement research trials to determine the efficacy and economics of the eShepherd system for local conditions. eShepherd is a smart collar system for livestock, enabling cattle producers to create virtual fences
– October 2018 – Nofence released virtual fencing system to help keep animals inside a defined pasture, with the help of a solar-powered colar.
Key Market Trends:
Security Sector to Drive the Market Growth
– There has been an increasing need for perimeter security due to a growing number of terrorist attacks. One of the countries affected by terrorism, India launched the “Smart Fence” Project along the Indo-Pak border in 2018, which includes installing sensors, radars, day and night vision cameras
– Sweden also introduced terrorist-proof digital geo-fencing, due to the growing threat of radical terrorism and organized crime. The new generation of sensors being used in the pilot project is capable of picking up and identifying the location of sounds, such as gunshots, explosions and breaking glass, and reporting them to central police monitoring stations in real time.
– Moreover, attacks like Ester bombings in Sri Lanka in 2019 and open gunfire at Christmas market in Strasbourg, France in 2018 indicate that new faces of terrorism are surfacing, which require advanced technologies for tackling them thereby driving the need for the smart and virtual fence.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– According to the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, while global deaths from terrorism fell by 27% in 2018, they rose by 30% in the Asia-Pacific. The increase has been centered in three countries: the Philippines, Myanmar, and Thailand have together experienced nearly 4,000 attacks over the past five years.
– This rise has broadly corresponded with the expansion of transnational terrorist franchises, such as al-Qaeda and Islamic State, into the region.
– The involvement of absolutist religious elements makes these groups difficult to eliminate. Therefore, the countries in the region are significantly investing in the border and country security.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Highlights of the 3D Virtual Fence Market Report:
– Detailed overview of 3D Virtual Fence Market
– Changing the 3D Virtual Fence market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected 3D Virtual Fence market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of 3D Virtual Fence Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
The research includes historic data from 2016 to 2021 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the 3D Virtual Fence Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and market development rate and figure, and so on. 3D Virtual Fence industry report additionally Presents a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Get Exclusive Discount on this Report:
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687