The Oncology Drugs Market report published by Stratview Research offers wide-ranging analysis of key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, and competitive landscape, etc. This detailed study is a useful source of information for prominent market players, new entrants, investors, and stakeholders to gain a thorough understanding of the market and determine measures to be taken to gain a competitive advantage.
Some key takeaways from this report –
The report offers key drivers that trigger the growth in the Oncology Drugs Market. The insights mentioned in this report helps market players in formulating strategies to gain market presence or to sustain during the hard times. The research also mentions restraints of the market. Critical data on growth opportunities, current and upcoming trends are mentioned to assist market players in taking further steps by determining the potential in untapped regions.
The research offers segment wise analysis of the Oncology Drugs Market. Extensive analysis of sales, revenue, growth rate, and market share of each for the historic period and the forecast period is offered with the help of tables, graphs, pie charts and more.
Based on therapy, the global oncology drugs market has been classified into chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy.
- Among these, the targeted therapy segment witnessed the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to register a healthy CAGR during the review period.
- This is mainly ascribed to the identification of molecular targets of cancer cells.
- Recent developments in cellular technology and gene therapy have further contributed to improving the understanding of tumor cells and their metabolism at the molecular level.
By region, the North America market garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR during the review period.
- This can be attributed to rising healthcare expenditure, presence of large patient population, early adoption of advance drugs, and increasing senior population, promulgate the product region in the region.
- Moreover, rise in awareness related to different cancers and a surge in the R&D & innovation activities and further boosts the regional growth.
The following are the key players in the Oncology Drugs Market–
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland),
- Novartis AG (Switzerland),
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (The U.S),
- Merck & Co., Inc. (The U.S),
- Johnson & Johnson (The U.S),
- Pfizer Inc. (The U.S),
- AstraZeneca (UK),
- AbbVie Inc. (The U.S),
- Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), and
- CELGENE CORPORATION (The U.S).
Order a Copy of Oncology Drugs Market report here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1724/oncology-drugs-market.html#form
Stratview research delivers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirements, please send your inquiry to email@example.com. Or connect with our experts at +1-313-307-4176.
Stratview Research is a global market research firm, offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with insightful market data to aid strategic decision making. These exclusive reports are the result of exclusive research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, composites, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy, and more.