Stratview Research has added a new research report on ‘Oncology Drugs Market’ to its database. This report covers the top regions & countries of the world and shows the Industry size, influencing factors, competition, challenges, regional development status, market shares, revenue, and strategies to enhance growth. This report provides a pre-historic and future estimate for the segment and a comprehensive overview of the global market size, growth, supply, demand, share, and key stakeholders.
Market Segments’ Analysis
According to the report, the Miniaturized satellites having a wet mass of under 500 KG are considered under the small satellites category. The weight of the small satellites varies as per the components and sensors installed in them. These satellites have a shorter development team and cycles; thus, can be developed and launched at a lower cost in comparison to traditional large satellites. Developments in computational technology and data analytics drove the miniaturization of satellite systems.
Based on therapy, the global oncology drugs market has been classified into chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy.
- Among these, the targeted therapy segment witnessed the highest market share in 2020 and is likely to register a healthy CAGR during the review period.
- This is mainly ascribed to the identification of molecular targets of cancer cells.
- Recent developments in cellular technology and gene therapy have further contributed to improving the understanding of tumor cells and their metabolism at the molecular level.
By region, the North America market garnered the largest market share in 2020 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR during the review period.
- This can be attributed to rising healthcare expenditure, presence of large patient population, early adoption of advance drugs, and increasing senior population, promulgate the product region in the region.
- Moreover, rise in awareness related to different cancers and a surge in the R&D & innovation activities and further boosts the regional growth.
Wish to receive a sample? Request here:
The supply chain of this market comprises raw material manufacturers, distributors, and users. Some of the key players in the Oncology Drugs Market are-
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland),
- Novartis AG (Switzerland),
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (The U.S),
- Merck & Co., Inc. (The U.S),
- Johnson & Johnson (The U.S),
- Pfizer Inc. (The U.S),
- AstraZeneca (UK),
- AbbVie Inc. (The U.S),
- Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), and
- CELGENE CORPORATION (The U.S).
Why to invest in this report?
The present report provides critical insights into the market dynamics and enables strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those wanting to enter the market. This report provides market size information to assist with planning and deciding growth strategies. It also helps the users understand market dynamics to provide a deeper insight of industry competition and the supply chain.
The following are the key features of the report:
- Market composition: Outline, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain assessment
- Market situation assessment: Growth drivers and constraints
- Upcoming market trends and forecast assessment
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors.
The Oncology Drugs Market is segmented by–
By Drug Class (Cytotoxic drugs, Targeted drugs, Hormonal drugs, Others), By Therapy (Chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, Immunotherapy), By Indication (Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Brain Tumor, Skin Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Others) and Region.
Stratview Research studies and reports on a number of industries across the globe. The clients rely on the information and data provided by Stratview Research to stay ahead of the pack and update themselves with the current and future trends affecting the industries. With this report on Oncology Drugs Market, Stratview research also offers custom research services across sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.