Stratview Research announces the launch of a new market research report on Glass Fiber Prepreg Market Segmented by End-Use Industry Type (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Wind Energy, and Others), by Resin Type (Thermoset Prepreg and Thermoplastic Prepreg), by Form Type (UD Prepreg and Fabric Prepreg), by Curing Type (Autoclave, Out of Autoclave, and Others), by Product Type (Epoxy, Phenolic, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Size, Share, Trend, Forecast, & Industry Analysis: 2021-2026.
This detailed report provides a complete analysis that reflects today’s Glass Fiber Prepreg Market realities and future possibilities, with a forecast period of 5 years.
The report segmentation evaluates the market to deliver a bird’s-eye view to the users. The essential data/information offered in the report can be vital for the market participants to formulate new growth strategies and for staying ahead of the pack.
This report offers detailed overview of the Glass Fiber Prepreg Market along with the industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis, Growth drivers and constraints, market trend and forecast analysis, competitive landscape and dynamics, associated growth opportunities and key success factors.
Click here to go through complete TOC of the report.
Stratview Research specifically relies on two types of research methodology –
- Primary research interviews to get the strategic insights on the market, directly from the industry experts.
- Secondary research to acquire necessary information for this study. Stratview Research leverages more than 1,000 secondary sources, such as company websites, press releases, white papers, and annual reports and constantly validates through its internal records for authenticity.
- Glass Fiber Prepreg Market by End-Use Industry Type
- Based on the end-use industry, Stratview research has segmented the market as aerospace & defense, automotive, wind energy, consumer goods, and others. Wind energy is expected to remain the largest segmentof the market during the forecast period, driven by increasing wind turbine installations worldwide. The increasing wind blade length leads to the demand for a material with the high load-bearing property. Non-woven glass fiber prepreg-based wind turbine blades provide higher load-bearing capacity than woven prepreg-based blades and are highly suitable for longer wind blades. Rotor blades strengthened with fiberglass can achieve lengths of up to 80 meters/262 ft. and are used on land and offshore windmill systems.
- Post severe decline in 2020, the automotive segment is anticipated to bounce back with a healthy pace in the years to come. Glass fiber prepreg is used in various automotive applications such as monocoque, hood, door panel, roof, body panels, leaf spring, and closures. The growing penetration of composite materials in the automotive industry is likely to give an impetus to the glass prepreg market.
- Glass Fiber Prepreg Market by Resin Type
- Based on the resin type, we have classified the market as thermoset and thermoplastic glass fiber prepregs. Thermoset prepreg is likely to maintain its undeniable supremacyin the market during the forecast period. Thermoset prepregs have been enjoying a long and marvelous history in several industries such as aerospace & defense, wind energy, and automotive. They offer a broad range of favorable properties such as mechanical, chemical, and dimensional stability, low cost, and ease of processing and handling.
- Regional Insights
- In terms of region, North America is projected to remain the largest market during the forecast period. North America is the largest manufacturing hub of prepreg, backed by key demand generators such as Aircraft OEMs (Boeing, Lockheed Martin Corporation, and Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation), Automotive OEMs (Ford, General Motors, and Fiat Chrysler), and Wind Turbine manufacturers (GE Power).
Register Here to get a sample report :
The report discusses current key players in the Glass Fiber Prepreg Market on the basis of intensive research. According to the experts, the market has the following key players-
- Gurit Holding AG
- Hexcel Corporation
- Kordsa Teknik Tekstil
- Park Aerospace Corp
- Solvay S.A.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
Report Customization Options
With this detailed report, Stratview Research offers customization options to the users. To get your customised report, click here…
Why invest in this report?
The report covers 360-degree angle of the Glass Fiber Prepreg Market and answers the following critical questions –
- What are the key trends in the Glass Fiber Prepreg Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the Glass Fiber Prepreg Market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the Glass Fiber Prepreg Market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Stratview Research is a global market research company helping its clients’ tract the ever-evolving market scenarios through its market reports. The reports offered here are gathered by market experts with the help of reliable secondary sources and primary interviews with the key players in the market. These reports help the user stay ahead of the curve. It helps the users understand the current and future market trends and challenges on the way.
Connect with Stratview Research at –
E-mail: email@example.com Direct: +1-313-307-4176