Stratview Research announces the launch of a new market research report on Aluminum Cans Market By Product Type (Slim, Sleek, Standard, and Others), by Capacity Type (Less Than 200ml, 201-450ml, 451-700ml, 701-1000ml, and More than 1000ml), by Structure Type (1-Piece Can, 2-Piece Can, and 3-Piece Can), by End-Use Industry Type (Beverage, Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Paints & Lubricants, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Size, Share, Trend, Forecast, & Industry Analysis: 2020-2025.
This detailed report provides a complete analysis that reflects today’s Aluminum Cans Market realities and future possibilities, with a forecast period of 5 years.
The report segmentation evaluates the market to deliver a bird’s-eye view to the users. The essential data/information offered in the report can be vital for the market participants to formulate new growth strategies and for staying ahead of the pack.
This report offers detailed overview of the Aluminum Cans Market along with the industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis, Growth drivers and constraints, market trend and forecast analysis, competitive landscape and dynamics, associated growth opportunities and key success factors.
Click here to go through complete TOC of the report.
Stratview Research specifically relies on two types of research methodology –
- Primary research interviews to get the strategic insights on the market, directly from the industry experts.
- Secondary research to acquire necessary information for this study. Stratview Research leverages more than 1,000 secondary sources, such as company websites, press releases, white papers, and annual reports and constantly validates through its internal records for authenticity.
Based on the capacity type, the market is segmented as less than 200ml, 201-450ml, 451-700ml, 701-1000ml, and more than 1000ml. The 201-450ml segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. The dominance of the segment is mainly because of the beverage industry behemoths such as Coca-Cola and PepsiCo, preparing to roll out water packaged in aluminum. The 201-450 ml aluminum cans continue to witness high demand owing to their advantages such as lightweight, easy to transport and store. The rise of ‘on-the-go’ culture and growing popularity of ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages is also is contributing a healthy growth for the segment.
Based on the end-use industry type, the aluminum cans market is segmented as beverage, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, paints & lubricants, and others. The beverage segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. The dominance of the segment is mainly due to the rise in consumption of processed beverages and increasing shelf life of products. Aluminum cans are popular in the beverage industry as they are capable of preserving the quality and flavor of the contents.
Based on Region, the report covers the following regions –
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Others)
Register Here to get a sample report :
The report discusses current key players in the Aluminum Cans Market on the basis of intensive research. According to the experts, the market has the following key players-
- Ball Corporation
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd.
- CPMC HOLDINGS Limited (COFCO Group)
- Exal Corporation
- CAN-PACK S.A.
- Hindustan Tin Works Ltd
- Amcor plc.
Report Customization Options
With this detailed report, Stratview Research offers customization options to the users. To get your customised report, click here…
Why invest in this report?
The report covers 360-degree angle of the Aluminum Cans Market and answers the following critical questions –
- What are the key trends in the Aluminum Cans Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the Aluminum Cans Market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the Aluminum Cans Market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Stratview Research is a global market research company helping its clients’ tract the ever-evolving market scenarios through its market reports. The reports offered here are gathered by market experts with the help of reliable secondary sources and primary interviews with the key players in the market. These reports help the user stay ahead of the curve. It helps the users understand the current and future market trends and challenges on the way.
Connect with Stratview Research at –
E-mail: email@example.com Direct: +1-313-307-4176