Stratview Research announces the launch of a new market research report on Composite Rollers Market By Fiber Type (Glass Fiber, Carbon Fiber, and Others), by Resin Type (Thermoset, Thermoplastics), by End-Use Industry Type (Mining, Pulp & Paper, Textile, Film & Foil Processing, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Size, Share, Trend, Forecast, & Industry Analysis: 2021-2026.
This detailed report provides a complete analysis that reflects today’s Composite Rollers Market realities and future possibilities, with a forecast period of 5 years.
The report segmentation evaluates the market to deliver a bird’s-eye view to the users. The essential data/information offered in the report can be vital for the market participants to formulate new growth strategies and for staying ahead of the pack.
This report offers detailed overview of the Composite Rollers Market along with the industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis, Growth drivers and constraints, market trend and forecast analysis, competitive landscape and dynamics, associated growth opportunities and key success factors.
Click here to go through complete TOC of the report.
Stratview Research specifically relies on two types of research methodology –
- Primary research interviews to get the strategic insights on the market, directly from the industry experts.
- Secondary research to acquire necessary information for this study. Stratview Research leverages more than 1,000 secondary sources, such as company websites, press releases, white papers, and annual reports and constantly validates through its internal records for authenticity.
Based on the fiber type, the market is segmented as glass fiber, carbon fiber, and others. Carbon fiber-based composite roller accounts for the largest share as it offers maximum strength and performance while keeping the weight at lower side.
Based on the resin type, the market is segmented as thermoset and thermoplastic. Thermoplastic dominated the market in 2019, and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. It provides good corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, and dimensional stability. Nylon, HDPE, and others are the major thermoplastic resins used in composite roller manufacturing.
Based on the end-use industry type, the composite rollers market is segmented as mining, pulp & paper, textile, film & foil processing, and others. Pulp & paper is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Composite rollers are increasingly being used as printing rollers and guide rollers as they provide excellent resistance to corrosion, chemical, temperature and wear & tear.
Based on Region, the report covers the following regions –
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: Japan, China, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Others)
Register Here to get a sample report :
The report discusses current key players in the Composite Rollers Market on the basis of intensive research. According to the experts, the market has the following key players-
- Lorbrand Composites
- NEPEAN Conveyors
- Double E Company LLC
- Artur Küpper GmbH & Co. KG
- Flexible Steel Lacing Company
- Katsura Roller Manufacturing Corporation Limited
- Conveyor Products & Solutions
- Beijing HaoSheng Transmission Technology Co., Ltd
- Amalga Composites Inc., and others.
Report Customization Options
With this detailed report, Stratview Research offers customization options to the users. To get your customised report, click here…
Why invest in this report?
The report covers 360-degree angle of the Composite Rollers Market and answers the following critical questions –
- What are the key trends in the Composite Rollers Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what would be the growth rate in the next five years?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the Composite Rollers Market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the major vendors to lead in the Composite Rollers Market?
- What is the market share of the top vendors?
Stratview Research is a global market research company helping its clients’ tract the ever-evolving market scenarios through its market reports. The reports offered here are gathered by market experts with the help of reliable secondary sources and primary interviews with the key players in the market. These reports help the user stay ahead of the curve. It helps the users understand the current and future market trends and challenges on the way.
Connect with Stratview Research at –
E-mail: email@example.com Direct: +1-313-307-4176